String Sim String Sim

Nice code

For something you did yourself this is pretty good. You still need to work at using the API commands. I pmed you a link for the pseudo code for a string sim, which was actually pretty hard for me to find. It should not be too difficult to implement in flash. Also, ask questions in the flash forums if you need help with it.

Cyclone103 responds:

Alright, thanks archmage. I still need API help tho. I already knew bout that site, Addzero had linked to it for his fire copter in the notes. I can probably try to use that technique for the actual game though, cause it is better.

Mouse Madness Mouse Madness

not bad

Pretty good for a first flash. Keep improving :)

Cyclone103 responds:

Thanks archmage! I know that since there were only 5 levels it was not fantastic, but I came up with some more yesterday. Is there any way to "update" your project? Please PM me the answer. Thanks!

Platform tutorial V.1.3 Platform tutorial V.1.3

very poor :S

Not good at all. It didn't have any AS so how is anyone supossed to learn from it. Now most of the comments on here are just noobs wanted the action script for your little platformer. Also check this platformer fla out http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/01120 7/980_Platformer_Engine_extracomments .fla

Djmr responds:

Read the author comments... ^

Bouncey Balls Bouncey Balls

thats was fun

Wow that was a cool game. Although I do thing you should have made the springs different sizes.

Rocket World Rocket World

This amuses me.

Well that was a neat little toy.

Mario Town 2 Mario Town 2

pretty cool

That was a pretty game and it must have taken you a while to design all the levels. Too bad you didn't use x y hit test though, you could have been able to jump on bad guys.

King of the Platform King of the Platform

very cool

Wow, that was a pretty awesome game. Al it really needed was better AI so the npc's don't just follow you. Good game, it definataly should have scored higher.

Fragile Avoider Fragile Avoider

not bad

A bit boring but not bad at all for a first game.

Circle Castle Circle Castle

ok....

Not too bad for a first game. But please take away the colour changing preloader.

Spot the black sheep Spot the black sheep

Nice

Nice original and pretty fun. (lol black paint :D)