Road trippin' Road trippin'

great stuff!

Wow that was pretty cool! The animation fit nicely with the song :)

PS: Sorry I am not able to program stuff for you. I can hardly keep up with school :S Come summer time school will be done and I`ll have more time to spend with flash.

Rutger responds:

Ah okay... Well that's no problem. Next schoolyear I guess then :)
Thanks!

10 Signs.. The Collab! 10 Signs.. The Collab!

That was awesome

trace("That was an awesome flash :D``);

ITLA Pirate Day Collab ITLA Pirate Day Collab

happy talk like a priate day

Yarrrr twas a fine colab !

String Sim String Sim

Nice code

For something you did yourself this is pretty good. You still need to work at using the API commands. I pmed you a link for the pseudo code for a string sim, which was actually pretty hard for me to find. It should not be too difficult to implement in flash. Also, ask questions in the flash forums if you need help with it.

Cyclone103 responds:

Alright, thanks archmage. I still need API help tho. I already knew bout that site, Addzero had linked to it for his fire copter in the notes. I can probably try to use that technique for the actual game though, cause it is better.

Mouse Madness Mouse Madness

not bad

Pretty good for a first flash. Keep improving :)

Cyclone103 responds:

Thanks archmage! I know that since there were only 5 levels it was not fantastic, but I came up with some more yesterday. Is there any way to "update" your project? Please PM me the answer. Thanks!

Platform tutorial V.1.3 Platform tutorial V.1.3

very poor :S

Not good at all. It didn't have any AS so how is anyone supossed to learn from it. Now most of the comments on here are just noobs wanted the action script for your little platformer. Also check this platformer fla out http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/01120 7/980_Platformer_Engine_extracomments .fla

Djmr responds:

Read the author comments... ^

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

whoa

Best song I've heard in the audio portal in a long time. Keep up the good work :D

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

great song

Its been a long time since I added any songs to my favorites but this one is just too good. Kudos you you sir, I hope you make many more awesome songs.

(ST) BEnny Hil loOlOolOLOo (ST) BEnny Hil loOlOolOLOo

Crazy

This song sounds like some kids with ADHD got their hands on some red bull.

StereoTactik responds: